In the July edition of El Economista’s Private Capital magazine, Araceli Muñoz points out the presence of Banco Sabadell in the field of alternative investments and highlights the expansion capital segment through its own Private Equity Manager: Aurica Capital.
Regarding our firm, the journalist points out that we invest “by taking minorities in companies in the Spanish middle market, with billings over 30 million and with a gross operating profit (EBITDA) around five million, with the aim of finance growth plans with an international focus”
- Aurica Capital and Amixa Capital sell STI Norland to Array Technologies for €600 million
- Aurica enters the capital of the influencer marketing platform SamyRoad
- Aurica Capital acquires a minority stake of STI Norland, a solar renewable energy supplier of large size projects
- The exception in Private Equity, the case of Aurica Capital
- Aurica Capital acquires a 49% stake in Agrosol – Export